About Us Studs Broods Racers Youngstock Jumpers Staff Sales/Leases
Okay so 3 things
1. anyone have a classic winning TB stud up I could breed to Weekend Abroad?? Because I kind of forgot, somehow, that I meant to breed her....
2. I'm re-hauling horse sheets and I kind of forgot that Weekend Abroad (poor mare gets forgotten way too much) does not actually belong to Triple Birch but Jonah and rather then restart my whole mare sheet it'd be a lot easier just to add a broodmare in, because pony addiction, so before I go and make a foundie does anyone have a TB mare they'd be willing to part with?? Has to have a solid race record or a very solid progeny record (preferably both, but hey), can be in foal, or recently retired, or not presently in foal, very flexible on age as well, so yeah, lemme know...
3. I actually need a bunch of designs, which sounds ludicrous considering I haven't even finished posting the designs I have (3 are coming! In July! The Saratoga Select Yearling Sale is going to be a blast!!) but actually I need like 4 filly designs, and I could do them myself and make a bunch of foundies, but a design trade would be way more fun don't you think?!?!? On the flip side if anyone has a few yearling TBs laying about with good bloodlines etc and wants to part with them I would be more than willing to incorporate them into my storyline/have them and your stable appear at either the Saratoga Select or the Keeneland Sale.
So yah, comment below if any of y'all can help!!
4. I totally lied, its 4 things. I've been meaning to do this for a while/can't recall if I have already but would anybody be interested in being Affiliates with Triple Birch (for breeding) and/or Jonah Green (for training/racing?) IDK we could work out some fun collab stuff and/or have your stable and horses feature in story or whatever in addition to providing you with first lease rights/breeding rights to current racers and youngstock/and first rights to foals. Which brings me to a spoiler of sorts, after this year I'll be breeding ALL my mares, keeping what offspring suits Triple Birch's needs and then having the rest available as weanlings for sale to my Affiliates and then if still unsold Triple Birch will be sending yearlings to the fictional versions of the Saratoga Select and Keeneland Sales that I write about. This is largely to add some realism, which I like.
5. Okay I genuinely did NOT meant to have the list get this long. But y'all know about Suspicion? Asshole black creature from Japan??
Yeah, that guy. Hallie Jeffries owns him, but she'd really rather ride him and just retain breeding rights because the asshole getting injured cost her her Malibu beach house, and legally since she's riding in America again and she'd no doubt have to ride a race against him (conflict of interest much) I am looking for Syndicate Partners!! In story Jonah Green owns a share of him, and Vera Rose Foster will end up with majority, but I think this would be a cool opportunity for a collab and for some fresh faces to show up in my HARPG saga. I am willing to have up to like 3 or 4 investors.
For fairness's sake I will give you all the secret details about this guy:
1. War Emblem, his Daddy, was my favorite horse as a child and his loss in the Belmont made me cry
2. War Emblem's piss poor performance in the breeding shed makes me cry as a full grown adult
3. This colt rolled a fricken 92 for talent
4. He has no more injury rolls left, so there is no tragedy awaiting you I promise
5. Dark Emblem possess none of his sire's impotence and will have sex with all your mares as many times as you want (once he retires that is)
So yeah...uh...talk to me??